1) When did you start playing golf?
– I first picked up a golf club a few years ago when on a training day with the Keen Caddies. BUT… my golf is only ever played on the range or putting green. It’s safer that way!
2) What’s your favourite golf course & why?
– Bramley Golf Club. I was driving the drinks buggy around and around… So the course and layout is permanently etched in my mind.
3) What’s your longest drive?
– When I drove all the way to Edinburgh!
4) Do you prefer the long or short game?
– The short game, I don’t like anything that takes too long.
5) Favourite thing about golf?
– Driving the buggies.
6) What do you do when you’re not caddying?
– I work in events and promotions.
7) Favourite golfer?
– My Dad.
8) Favourite item of golf clothing or brand?
– My Keen Caddies uniform of course!
9) Favourite thing about being a Keen Caddie?
– The golfers I get to meet and of course driving the drinks buggy!
10) Favourite alcoholic drink?
– Gin with elderflower tonic.
11) How many sets of golf clubs do you have?
– I don’t own any golf clubs…YET!
12) Favourite famous person or celebrity?
– Can I say my Mum? She’s a celebrity in my eyes.
13) Your life motto / or phrase you like to use?
– “Live like there’s no tomorrow!”
14) Any claim to fame?
– None that I know of.
15) Any nicknames?
– No nicknames just Valentine